Dynam Detrum Msr66A 6Ch 2.4G Mini Receiver W/Lstone Stabilzer DTM-R005
In Stock - Ships Next Working Day
The MSR66A is a mini 6-channel 2.4GHz receiver integrated with 6-axis gyro and suitable for normal wing, fly-wing, and V-tail airplanes. It provides four different flight modes: Gyro off, Normal, Aerobatic, and Auto-Recovery (Auto Balance) and can be programmable from the matched transmitter.
Dynam MSR66A Receiver Features:
- 32-bit high-performance ARM core processor, 6-axis MEMS gyro chipset.
- The size of MSR66A is super small (37*20mm), it is more suitable for small-scale aircraft which can fly in the park.
- Original airplane attitude stabilization algorithm and control algorithm. Support normal wing, fly wing, V-tail airplanes, and 3D planes.
- Four flight modes: Gyro off, Normal, Aerobatic, and Auto-Recovery (Auto Balance). You can switch between different modes by the toggle switch.
- Set the gain and other programmable items with matched transmitter or program card.
- MSR66A adopts 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequency-hopping (FHSS) technologies, having high receiving sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability.
- By using diversity antenna, coMBined with the signal detection and switching algorithm, the receiving signal is stable and reliable.
- Once the binding is made, the ID code is stored in the receiver and no further binding is necessary after restarting the receiver.
- If the aircraft flies out of the remote control range and cannot receive a valid RF signal from the transmitter, SR86A’s outputs can be driven to their preset failsafe positions.
- Support 6-channel PWM
- Dimension: 37*20*13mm
- Weight: 7.0g
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Communication Distance: >1.1Km
- Power Supply: 3.6V~16V
- Output Signal: 6-channel PWM