TAMIYA 24266 Rally Mechanics Set 1:24 Car Model Kit
Out Of Stock
The World Rally Championship takes place on public roads. The rally cars, which compete on various types of roads, such as tarmac, gravel roads, snow-covered roads, are maintained by rally mechanics. During 3 days of intense rally, the pilots have to drive as fast as they can on 5 to 9 time attack sections a day which can be brutal on their machines. For this reason, maintenance is an essential point. As soon as time attack is over, the driver indicates to the team mechanics with his radio what has to be fixed and what settings have to be changed. After the car has entered the service park, the mechanics have to work as fast as they can. For example, they will need to change a transmission in only 20 minutes. A victory is not only due to drivers but also to effective mechanics.
- Tamiya introduces a set that's perfect for creating the ultimate rally diorama.
- 5 figures total are included (4 mechanics and one driver).
- Mechanics have been designed in a variety of posses: two are laying under car and two are kneeling by wheels.
- Driver figure is in a pose that depicts him giving orders to mechanics.
- Includes parts for replication of tools such as car jack, stand, sloped board, toolbox, part box, impact wrench, and spanner.
- Decals for 2001 or 2002 season Subaru and Peugeot mechanics are provided.
Please Note - The car is not included with this item it is for illistratiuon pdurposes only.