Tamiya Grasshopper 58346
Online Only Stock - Usually Ships 2-3 Working Days
The classic 1/10 Grasshopper is re-released!
Originally released in 1984, same year as the Hornet, the Grasshopper is a simply-structured easy-to-use R/C buggy that performs excellently on both off-road and tarmac tracks.
- Solid ABS resin frame with durable body Diff gear protected by fully sealed gearbox
- 3-piece assembly type wheels
- Front swing axle independent suspension
- Rear rigid suspension w/coil spring
- Includes driver figure
- Powered by 380 electric motor
- Includes Electronic Speed Controller
N.B. For fitment of a 540 size motor an 18 tooth 32DP pinion gear is required.
|Assembly Type:||Un-Assembled (Kit)|
|Skill Level:||Skill Level 2|